Monday 14 November 2016

Conditionals: A Quick Recap

Image result for conditionals cartoon

You should aim to include at least one of each of the three conditionals below in your writing assessment tomorrow.

First Conditional
1) If I FIND my wallet, I WILL GO out.
2) What WILL HAPPEN if he FINDS out?
3) He WILL BE in trouble if he DOESN'T DO the homework.

Second Conditional
1) If you FOUND a watch in the street, what WOULD you DO with it?
2) I WOULD SEND her a postcard if I KNEW her address.
3) If I HAD more money, I WOULD GO OUT more.
4) What WOULD you DO if you WON $1 million?
5) If I WENT to Brazil, I COULD LEARN Portuguese.


Third Conditional
1) I don´t think so many people WOULD HAVE COME to the concert if they HAD KNOWN that the lead singer was ill.
2) We WOULD HAVE SAVED a lot of money if we HAD GONE to a cheaper restaurant.
3) He WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT such an expensive guitar if his father HAD NOT GIVEN him money.
4) If you HAD NOT RUN after me, I WOULD NOT HAVE FALLEN.
5) Why WOULD he HAVE PHONED us if he HAD NOT BEEN in trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment