Monday 14 November 2016

The X Factor: Cher Lloyd




Before singing:
Cher: My legs are _____________________ like mad.
Dermot: Who have you got with you?
Cher: This is my ________________, my granddad, my mum and my ____________ brother.
Dermot: How’s ________________, are you alright?
Where’s does Cher say she´s from?
What do your family think about all this?
They’re really ________________________.

After the song:
Cheryl: Cher, you are ____________________________ street!
Natalie: I think you’re ____________________.
Louis: You were absolutely _______________________.
Simon: That was a great, great ______________________.

Dermot: How are you feeling?
Cher: Oh my ________________.

Louis: She’s a bit like you, yeah.


Cheryl: She even had a ______________________________ hand.

Listen to Cher Lloyd's performance and fill in the blanks:



Hopped up out the ________, turned my swag on
Took a look in the _________, said what's up what´s up '? Yeah
I'm gettin' money ohhhhhh

Hopped up out the _________, turned my swag on
Took a look in the _________ said what's up? Yeah
I'm gettin' money ohhhhhhh

They told me round my hood
What they say?
Every time they see me I look good, yeah
Why? I'm gettin' ________ ohhhhhh

If you be _________, just be mad at yourself
I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Yeah
But this ain´t about you, yeah

Said this is for my __________ who be handlin' business
Got M ups to them haters 'cause we too busy winnin'
You can't tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

If you ain't gettin' __________
Then you ain't got nothin' for me

'Cause I be makin´ paper like you wouldn't believe
And always gettin' _________ like you wouldn't believe


Extended Answer Questions:
1. Write a 50 word summary of the song explaining the meaning of the lyrics.
2. Choose three different lyrics and explain specifically what they mean in your own words.
e.g. When Cher Lloyd sings, 'cause I be making paper like you won´t believe', I think that she means …/ she is referring to …

No comments:

Post a Comment